Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random thoughts...

So I'm leaving in a little over a week for Germany and all I want to do is stay home and soak up the last tiny bit of time I have left with my family. I'm such a home body, I'm nervous when I get over there that all I will want to do is come back so I don't know if it's weird for me to say this but right now I don't want to hang out with my friends...all though I still love you guys bunchesssss!! It's just that when I go out and do something fun it makes me not want to leave....I know this is all crazy talk and I'm just rambling, I just had to get this off my chest.
Also!!! I'm just going to say that I'm going to miss my best friend Sasha soooo freakin much. I really don't know what I'm going to do without her for 5 months! She's gotten me through so much and I just can't imagine being away from her for so long. :( I love ya girly!
So anyways, on to a more positive note! :) This trip is going to be so good for me and it's just what I need in my life right now. I need to put myself out there and although I am very outgoing and confident, that's only because I'm around people who have known me for years. I want to break out of my comfort zone and be around a whole new group of people and hang out with people who are completely different from me and maybe some people who I thought I would never hang out with before.
Random though: Yesterday was such a relaxing day and exactly what I needed since I won't have maybe of those, I'm assuming, when Im gone. Anyways, I was watching animal planet and there was a show about the ASPCA and how they rescue injured and abandoned animals from homes with people who just don't care. I can't believe how emotional I get watching those shows. It got me thinking how awesome it must feel for the employees when they help or rescue an animals from a problem and how when I go off on my mission trip that I will make an impact in someone's life just like they do for the animals.
I'm so excited to impact others lives with my gifts and talents and I can't wait to be impacted in as many ways as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment