Monday, April 25, 2011

Gorlitz, Poland and Easter :)

 The other day a group of us went to Gorlitz, which is a town about 20 min away from where I'm staying and also...Poland! We were planning on going to Prague but moved it to next weekend. 3 countries in two weeks, not too bad.  I love traveling and seeing new places! It's such a privilege that I get to do that and I'm soooo grateful. :) Anyways, We left at about noon and took 3 cars. The town was bigger then I thought but anything is bigger then Hurrnhut haha :p When we got there we broke into smaller groups and shopped and went sightseeing. We took so many pictures. I'll try to upload them all later, I have a few up so far. 
 Yesterday was Easter! :) Hope your day was amazing, mine was. A group of us woke up at 5 and went to the cemetery and listened to a sermon. I love, love, love the cemetery here. It feels like the most alive place in the town. When you get to the top of it there is a huge field that's so beautiful. You can see Czech and Poland from there. 
Well this is just a quick update. Today's pretty quiet and relaxing, just got done with our lecture and lunch so I have the rest of the day off. :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment