Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guten tag! :)

I've been at the school for a couple days now but we haven't officially started until today. Today we all got up really early for breakfast then had a time of worship with all the school and most of the staff then it was lecture. The lecture was one of the best I've ever heard and got me thinking a lot of my future and what I want. After that was lunch, then we learned the rules of the school, had dinner, then we all walked to the store which is about a 20min walk to town but the scenery is amazing so I can't complain. Overall, I love the people, the culture, the school etc. I love it here!  The end! 
So my school has a very wide variety of student/staff from all over the world. Everyone from the US, New Zealand, Germany, England...and so on, and I LOVE hearing about other cultures. Today during work duties I had a conversation with a guy from Australia, probably one of the most interesting conversation I've ever had, as with any person I talked to from somewhere else. :) I just can't get enough of learning about other cultures. Oh so this is pretty cool......I'm heading to Prague. That's in the Czech republic, this weekend with some of the other students.:) I'm pretty stoked! Life is great right now. I couldn't ask for anything more. Also, thank you for all your support and positive comments/messages Facebook and email. I'm still trying to read them all but it's taking some time so bare with me if I don't respond quickly. I've been very busy but I'll get to all of them as soon as I can.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali!!!
    I love reading your daily entries!! I read them outloud to your Dad. . Halie, your Dad & I miss you so much, but we are so proud of you......What an experience of a lifetime!!!......I know if you don't write back all the time or right away, we understand .......we are just so thrilled for you & are so excited for what you are living & experiencing

    ReplyDelete