Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guten tag!

April 15- So this day has been on of the craziest of my life. I feel like I've traveled the world in 2 days with as many planes as Ive taken and I'm still not to my destination but I'm sooo close! One more plane ride...and a train then I'm done. Oh also, I  realized that I love traveling alone. I feel so free and I've not gotten motion sick once (aren't you proud of me Connie) hehe


April 16- Today was my first full day here and Im already in love with this place. It's still surreal to me. I live in Germany ahhhhh! I have the best roommates and although I haven't known them for very long I can already tell that we will be close. :) 


April 17- Today was a pretty relaxing day. We got ready, ate breakfast, went to a German church, had a scavenger hunt and now I am laying in bed with my roommates all around just eating, playing on the computer and relaxing until dinner at 6. So the German church we went to was WAY different from my church back home. It was German speaking with English translation, which I must say, was very hard to understand in itself. 
So this is just a quick update. I'll update more later.
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment